Forrester Research, Inc. is an independent research company that provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology. Forrester works with professionals in 19 key roles at major companies providing proprietary research, customer insight, consulting, events, and peer-to-peer executive programs. For more than 28 years, Forrester has been making IT, marketing, and technology industry leaders successful every day.
Forrester Events plans Forums for the benefit of industry executives, both clients and prospects, as well as media, vendors, and technology providers.
The Forrester Difference
By focusing our entire organization on serving clients by professional role, Forrester delivers highly relevant research-based services aligned to your agenda - not ours. This unique role-focused approach is central to our corporate mission: helping you succeed every day.
1. We put roles first. That means you first. That means the first impression you have of us, whether we're communicating to you in person or virtually, is that we know your role - we cultivate a deep understanding of the role you fulfill within your organization and the specific challenges and goals that drive you.
2. We operate with a clear understanding of our clients' needs. Diving deep into your role enables us to work as a trusted advisor who understands which priorities are key to helping you solve a problem or seize an opportunity.
3. We get personal with our clients. It's all about trust. We are the most valuable to our clients who trust us. Once we've earned it, that's when we create and deliver the most relevant research-based services you need to achieve success . . . faster.
Don't Take Our Word For It!
- Ranked 80th on Forbes' America's 200 Best Small Companies (October 2008)
- Named one of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies by Fortune Small Business (2007)
- Named in The Boston Globe 100: The Best of Massachusetts Business (financial ranking) for the 14th consecutive year (2011)
Ranked in The Boston Globe's 100 Top Places to Work (2008, 2010)